Patriot Café provides you with an array of CBD blended essential oil roll-ons ; natural oils of lavender, lemon and peppermint that have distinct benefits and create an entourage effect when combined with CBD. CBD derived of organically grown hemp may exhibit properties with far reaching benefits.
Essential Oils hold a prominent place in traditional medicine around the world. Today, most of these Essential Oils are being used in aromatherapy and modern medicine supports many of these ancient claims. Let’s explore some of the therapeutic benefits of some of these essential oils:
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil is extracted from the peel of fresh lemons (Citrus limon) using a cold pressing process that pricks and rotates the lemon peel releasing the essential oil. It comprises of a natural ingredient that serves as an important home health remedy and also with diverse applications in manufacturing. These benefits include:
- It’s a natural stress reliever since it contains a powerful calming and mood-improving agent giving you a Perfect mood.
- Promotes a healthy skin. Lemon oil has skin protective properties with it's array of antioxidants that may help brighten and preserve your skin tone. It has characteristic anti-bacterial properties that can kill harmful bacteria that grows on the skin.
- Promotes wound healing. Lemon essential oil is packed with Vitamin C, antioxidants, and antimicrobial properties that promote faster healing.
- Helps in soothing and treating sore throat. Lemon essential oil has strong antibacterial effects against bacteria causing sore throat and can help break up mucus, provide pain relief as well as help in boosting the immune system.
- Acts as a pain reliever. Lemon essential oil can be used in aromatherapy as a natural analgesic.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil is an essential oil extracted from the stem, leaves and flowers of Mentha piperita plant. It has a characteristic sharp odor that it’s not only cooling but very refreshing to smell and taste.
- It might relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. The oil achieves this by helping relax the smooth muscles of the GI tract and with its anti-inflammatory effect it decreases pain sensation in the GI tract.
- Peppermint oil may help reduce abdominal pain from GI tract issues.
- Help in managing nausea in early pregnancies and postoperative situations
- Help treat pain from headaches and migraine. This can be achieved by applying diluted oil topically or through inhalation using a diffuser.
- Applying peppermint oil on the skin may reduce itching.
Lavender Essential Oil
It’s derived from the distillation of the flower spikes of certain lavender species. This oil is highly regarded for skin and beauty and is commonly used in fragrances and shampoos to help purify the skin. Other benefits may include;
- Provides relief of minor burns and bug bites. It is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps with digestive issues. It has been used to prevent vomiting, nausea and intestinal gas.
- It is used to help ease pain from headaches, sprains, toothaches, and sores.
- It is used in hair loss treatments.
What are the possible benefits and uses of CBD Oil?
CBD oil has shown to have potential role as a natural remedy, with many benefits, currently being researched and published. There’s growing awareness about the possible benefits of CBD oil as a relief topical, skin care product and a ingestible.
What is the exciting "Entourage Effect"?
Essential Oils and CBD make great plant based partners. CBD contains phytocannabinoids which interact with your body’s chemistry, while essential oils are rich in Terpenes that are naturally-occurring hydrocarbons with unique benefits, such as a energizing effect, helping to soothe tired muscles, and promoting a good night’s sleep. By combining our high-quality CBD with high-quality Essential Oils, you can be sure that each of our products is safe, potent, and effective!
In conclusion, the wide range of benefits of CBD Oil are being explored in topicals, skin care and ingestible products and studies are currently underway to ascertain possible benefits. Essential Oils have been used as natural remedy since the beginning of mankind and deliver important phytocompounds like terpenes with unique benefits. When used together discover incredible benefits!